We love our fish and want it to reach you in perfect condition so we work with a select network of couriers we know will take great care of your order ensuring it reaches you in perfect condition.
- We despatch all orders for next day delivery
– orders received before 10am will be despatched same day for next day delivery
– orders received after 10am will be despatched the following day for next day delivery
- Once you have received your despatch email from us your fish will be with you next day
- We despatch Monday to Thursday for delivery on Tuesday to Friday each week
- We choose not to deliver on a Saturday due to high additional courier costs we would have to pass on to you
- We also like our team to get a day of rest on a Sunday and as we don’t have a courier uplift we cannot deliver on a Monday
- Due to the nature of our product someone must be available in the property to receive the order. If no-one is available to receive the goods, the order will be left in a safe place at your own risk
- To ensure we supply you the freshest fish that reaches you in perfect refrigerated condition we can currently only deliver to UK mainland and are unable to deliver to postcodes PH3 and above and IV, although we are working on this as quickly as possible
- Orders placed on a bank holiday may be rolled into the next day, your despatch email will confirm your delivery date
- If you would like to pop into our smokehouse to collect in person please phone your order in on 01241 872 023 and ask for Scott or Michelle who will process your order and advise when it can be collected
|Order pre 10am||Despatch Day||Delivery Day|
|Order post 10am||Despatch Day||Delivery Day|
1. Is there a minimum delivery size?
– No, you buy as little or as much as you like and we will ensure big or small it gets to you in the perfect condition for you to enjoy
2. I live close by, can I collect my order?
– Yes of course, if you would like to pop into our smokehouse to collect in person please phone your order in on 01241 872 023 and ask for Scott or Michelle who will process your order and advise when it can be collected
3. What are your delivery charges?
– All order over £40 are delivered free which automatically comes off at the checkout
– All others order incur a standard flat rate of £7.95 postage and packing to cover our costs
4. Can I freeze the products?
– Yes, however we recommend where possible for the best taste and texture to enjoy the products fresh and chilled
5. How will my goods arrive?
– We carefully pack your fish into insulated boxes and cushion with ice packs to ensure you always get fresh chilled products
6. What shelf life do the products have?
– As with everything we believe the fresher the better to ensure a superior quality product
– We are a small artisan producer so our smoking dates will vary however we promise to ensure you get the freshest hand produced products at all times to allow you to enjoy our product at it’s very best
– We guarantee you to receive you product with a minmum of 10 days life left on the product
- We have been moving fresh fish around for over 300 years, so we know how to do it well!
- All orders are dispatched in insulated boxes with ice blocks to ensure the product reached you in a perfectly chilled condition
- All orders incur a flat rate of £7.95 postage and packaging which just covers our costs
- All orders over £40 will receive free postage which will automatically register at checkout
- We aim to ensure you receive the freshest product at all times
- As we are a small artisan producer our smoking dates will vary however we promise to ensure you get the freshest hand produced products at all times to allow you to enjoy our product at it’s very best
- All our products can be frozen however we recommend where possible to eat fresh for a superior taste and texture
- Once you have submitted an order using our on-line shop you will receive a confirmation e-mail detailing your order and a receipt from Worldpay who kindly complete our online payments
- Once your order has been despatched you will receive a despatch confirmation email, once you have received this your goods will be with you next day (as per delivery matrix above)
- Providing the goods have not been despatched orders can be cancelled by contacting us by phone on 01241 872 023 . Once goods have been delivered, we are unable to have orders cancelled or returned, unless the goods are found to be unsatisfactory. We have to follow these rules due to the perishable nature of our produce
- If you have a voucher or promotional coupon please enter code at the checkout and the discount will apply automatically
- Under the Distance Selling Regulations perishable items such as fresh foods are specifically excluded from the Right to Cancel
- Once you have receieved your despatch confirmation we are unable to accept any refunds or returns unless the goods are found to be in unsatisfactory condition on arrival
- If you receive goods you believe to be unsatisfactory, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We only hand prepare the finest quality products and therefore will refund or replace any item that is either lost in transit or does not arrive in satisfactory condition
- This does not affect your statutory rights