A couldn’t-be-simpler dish packed with summer’s ripest tomatoes, our flavoursome hot smoked trout and a sprinkling of fresh herbs
Serves 2 – 3
- 120g RR. Spink & Sons Hot Smoked Trout
- 200g conchiglie pasta, cooked in salted water and rinsed in cooled water
- 250g mixed baby heirloom tomatoes
- 2 tbsp flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- olive oil
- balsamic dressing
- a pinch of salt & ground black pepper
In a salad bowl, combine with tomatoes, pasta, and parsley.
Flake through the hot smoked trout and add the parsley.
Drizzle the olive oil, balsamic and lemon juice.
Season with salt & pepper according to taste.
Toss to combine the ingredients and serve.