Bursting with flavour, this quick to make dish makes a great protein-filled lunch or dinner at any time of the year.
- 80g RR. Spink & Sons Hot Smoked Trout
- 150g pre-cooked edamame beans
- 150g dried couscous
- 2 or 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- knob of butter
- pinch of salt
- fresh limes to serve
For the dressing:
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp groundnut oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- juice of ½ lime
- 1tbsp runny honey
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh chillies
- 1 tsp finely chopped coriander
To make the couscous, pour over freshly boiled water to just over the level of the grains. Add a pinch of salt and knob of butter. Stir to combine with a fork.
Leave to sit for 5 minutes, using a fork to gently separate the grains. Allow to cool before adding to the final dish.
To make the dressing, combine all the ingredients in a small bowl or jar to combine.
To assemble the salad, combine the edamame, couscous, spring onions, chopped mint and coriander, and flaked hot smoked trout.
Drizzle the dressing over the top and serve with fresh limes for extra zest.