Serves 2 – 4
- 1 packet of RR Spink. & Sons Kiln Roast Salmon (120g)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tin good quality chopped tomatoes (400g)
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp harissa paste (optional)
- 4 eggs
- 100g thick Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp coriander, chopped
“This Tunisian breakfast dish is a versatile, quick & easy recipe that’s great for adding some spice to your mornings!” Scott Fraser, RR. Spink & Sons Chef
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat and throw in the onions, garlic, peppers and cumin; cook for about 8 minutes or until the onion starts to soften.
- Stir in the harissa, then pour in the tomatoes and bring the pan to a gentle simmer. Reduce the heat and cook until the sauce mixture thickens – about 4 minutes.
- Flake in the Kiln Roast Salmon.
- Make 4 small indentations in the sauce and crack your eggs into each one – do this quickly so that the eggs will cook at the same time! Simmer for 8-10 minutes until the eggs are just set.
- Serve with the Greek yogurt and a sprinkle of chopped coriander.