- 4 all butter croissants
- 1 packet of RR. Spink & Sons Cold Smoked Salmon (100g)
- 8 eggs
- 10g butter
- Salt, decent pinch
- White pepper, to taste
- 40g Gruyere cheese
“I love sourcing local produce such as free range eggs & croissants from a local baker to complement the fresh, Scottish smoked salmon in this yummy breakfast recipe.” – Scott Fraser, RR. Spink & Sons Chef
- Pre-heat your oven to 60°C.
- When ready, put the croissants in the oven to warm through.
- Melt the butter in a medium-sized frying pan, over a medium heat. When it’s ready, crack in the eggs and scramble; when moist and fluffy, add in the salt and pepper and remove from the heat.
- Take the warmed croissants from the oven and split them along the middle. Place in the scrambled eggs, shave the Gruyere over the eggs, and arrange a slice of RR. Spink Cold Smoked Salmon to finish. Serve warm!