Simple and most definitely impressive! Our cold smoked trout ceviche draws inspiration from South America with balanced citrus, spice, herbaceous notes and a wee kick.
Makes 12 canapés
- 1 packet of RR. Spink & Sons cold smoked trout
- 50ml pisco acholado (or vodka if you cannot find pisco)
- Juice of 1 lime
- Juice of 1 clementine
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 3 drops of angostura bitters
- Chopped coriander to garnish
“For dinner party recipes with a kick – look no further! This smoked trout ceviche is delicious and quick to make.” Scott Fraser, RR. Spink & Sons chef
- To make the marinade, place all of the wet ingredients into a bowl and whisk together until the sugar has dissolved.
- Cut the trout into 12 pieces and place then onto Chinese spoons.
- Top with the marinade and garnish with coriander.