- 1 packet of RR. Spink & Sons Kiln Roast Trout (120g)
- 4 x Roti Canai
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- A handful fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded & diced
- 1 lime, zest only
- 3 tbsp of roasted peanuts, chopped
- ¼ tsp cumin seeds
- 100g thick Greek yoghurt
“Inspired by Indian cuisine, this is one of my top smoked trout meal ideas for on-the-go dinners or spicing up lunch.” – Scott Fraser, RR. Spink & Sons’ Chef
- To make the salad, peel and deseed the cucumber; the easiest way to do this is to cut the cucumber in half and scrape the seeds out with a teaspoon.
- Slice the cucumber into ½ cm slices and place into a bowl with the chilli, lime zest, cumin seeds and red onion.
- To fill the roti, spoon some of the salad onto the roti and top with a slice of kiln roast trout. Add some peanuts, coriander and finish with a dollop of yogurt.