Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or using this website. By accessing or using this website you signify your understanding of and agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
The information, services and materials on this website are provided by RR Spink & Sons (Arbroath) Ltd, part of Dawnfresh Seafood Group, Dawnfresh Uddingston (Bothwellpark Industrial Estate, Uddingston, Lanarkshire, G71 6LS), subject to your agreement to the following Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, please leave this website now.
Acceptance of Terms
By accessing the content of www.rrspink.co.uk (“the Website”) you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein. If you object to any of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement you should not use any of the products or services on the Website and leave immediately.
You agree that you shall not use the Website for illegal purposes, and will respect all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the Website. You also agree not to compromise the security of the Website or attempt to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information.
You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by RR Spink & Sons (Arbroath) Ltd arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
Accuracy of information
Whilst RR Spink & Sons (Arbroath) Ltd has taken all reasonable care to ensure that the information, services and materials contained in the website are accurate, no representation, warranty or condition, express or implied, is made as to their accuracy or completeness. RR Spink & Sons (Arbroath) Ltd accepts no liability for any inaccuracies in or omissions from the website or liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly from the use of this information, services and materials is hereby excluded. All such information, services and materials are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind. It is your responsibility to verify the accuracy completeness and fitness for purpose of all details of advice, services and other information provided on the site to your satisfaction before acting upon them
RR Spink & Sons (Arbroath) Ltd reserves the right to change any part of this agreement without notice and your use of the Website will be deemed as acceptance of this agreement. We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
RR Spink & Sons (Arbroath) Ltd has complete discretion to modify or remove any part of this site without warning or liability arising from such action.
Limitation of Liability
RR Spink & Sons (Arbroath) Ltd will under no circumstance be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages including any loss of business, revenue, profits, or data in relation to your use of the Website.
Nothing within this Agreement will operate to exclude any liability for death or personal injury arising as result of the negligence of RR Spink & Sons (Arbroath) Ltd, its employees or agents.
All intellectual property of RR Spink & Sons (Arbroath) Ltd such as trademarks, trade names, patents, registered designs and any other automatic intellectual property rights derived from the aesthetics or functionality of the Website remain the property of RR Spink & Sons (Arbroath) Ltd and/or Dawnfresh Seafood Group.
By using the Website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of RR Spink & Sons (Arbroath) Ltd and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing, or exploiting for commercial purpose any material contained within the Website.
The information is provided on the understanding that the website is not engaged in rendering advice and should not be wholly relied upon when making any related decision.
The information contained with the Website is provided on an as is basis with no warranties expressed or otherwise implied relating to the accuracy, fitness for purpose, compatibility or security of any components of the Website.
We do not guarantee uninterrupted availability of the Website and cannot provide any representation that using the Website will be error free.
The Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by other parties. We do not control such websites and we take no responsibility for, and will not incur any liability in respect of, their content. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of views, statements or information contained in such websites.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Website is controlled and operated by RR Spink & Sons (Arbroath) Ltd, located in Scotland. We make no representation that Materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Open to all UK residents except employees and their immediate families of RR. Spink & Son their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- Limited to one entry per person per month. No third party or bulk entries will be accepted.
- One winner selected monthly on last working day of month
- No purchase necessary.
- To enter simply click register your details.
- All entries received will be entered into the prize draw to win the following prize 1 x wholeside trout
- All elements of prize package are non-transferrable, are subject to change and are subject to all prizefund provider standard operator terms and conditions.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternative prize is available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize of equal or greater value.
- One winner will be drawn at random on the last working day of each month under independent supervision from all entries received and notified in writing within 28 days of the closing date. The promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If a winner or runners up do not respond within 28 days of first notification attempt, if any prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or in the event of noncompliance with these prize draw rules and requirements, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
- No responsibility can be taken for any entries that are lost or delayed or which are unable to be sent due to Internet connection issues or systems failure or anything else that prevents entries being received. Proof of online entry does not constitute proof of delivery.
- By entering the promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the prize.
- By participating, and insofar as is permitted by law, entrants and winner agree to release and hold harmless RR Spink & Son and their respective advertising and promotion agencies, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with the prize draw, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize draw related activity and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Promoter, RR Spink & Son and their respective affiliates, agents, successors, employees, officers, directors and assigns are not responsible if any portion of the prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to Acts of God, Acts of War, natural disasters, weather or terrorism.
- For name and county of prizewinner, send an SAE to RR Spink & Sons, Competition Entry, Bothwell Park Industrial Estate, Uddingston, G71 6LS after the first of each month
- Further offers may be made to you by RR. Spink & Son. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree to receive future e-mails from RR Spink & Sons. You are able to unsubscribe from future communications. Your details will not be shared with any third party and you would only be contacted regarding RR Spink Products, Competitions and offers.
- Promoter: RR Spink & Son