This tasty, wholesome bowl makes an easy lunch or relaxed dinner. Add in your favourite veggies, and some black sesame seeds—if you can find them—to make the colours really pop!
- 60g RR. Spink & Sons Cold Smoked Trout
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- ½ mango, ripe and cut into cubes
- 2 spring onions, washed and sliced into rounds
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- a few radish, washed and sliced into rounds
- ½ fresh red chilli, finely chopped
- fresh coriander, chopped
- 150g brown rice, rinsed and cooked according to instructions
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp runny honey
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
Layer the cooked brown rice into the bowl and top the radish, avocado, mango and sliced cold smoked trout.
To make the dressing, combine the soy, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, honey, chilli and chopped coriander. Drizzle over the bowl, and sprinkle with sesame seeds to finish.