- 1 packet of RR. Spink & Sons Kiln Roast Salmon (120g)
- 500g linguine pasta
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch of asparagus, tough stems removed & cut into 4cm pieces
- 50g Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 2 tbsp flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 lemon, zest & a squeeze of juice
“A bowl of this pasta simply proves that salmon recipes don’t need to be complex to constitute an incredibly tasty dinner – definitely a family favourite!” – Scott Fraser, RR. Spink & Sons’ Chef
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. Throw in the linguini and continue to boil at full tilt until the pasta is cooked.
- While the pasta is cooking, gently fry the asparagus in the olive oil for 3-4 minutes, until it starts to soften. Add the garlic and let it sizzle for a minute.
- Flake RR. Spink & Sons Kiln Roast Salmon into the asparagus and season with salt, freshly ground black pepper, lemon zest and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Drain the pasta, reserving 2 tbsp of the cooking water.
- Add the pasta to the asparagus and salmon along with the parmesan and cooking water; toss to combine. A glossy sauce should form.
- Serve in bowls with a sprinkle of parsley to finish.